A viable alternative to the aggregators, proven to save £1000’s a month

Takeaway & Restaurant App Developer - 0% Commission & Flat Weekly Fee > Latest News  > A viable alternative to the aggregators, proven to save £1000’s a month
Website, App and Marketing from App4

A viable alternative to the aggregators, proven to save £1000’s a month

Many takeaway and restaurant businesses are looking for an alternative to the likes of Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber eats and other aggregator food ordering services but they are faced with a minefield of services that claim to offer a complete solution for just a few pounds a week.

 

“looking for an alternative to the likes of Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber eats and other aggregators”

 

The big names, like Just Eat, have a well-oiled machine at their disposal and no one in the industry can fault their growth and ability to get new and existing businesses orders, but they also make sure they get paid extremely well for the privilege.

 

With fees for the aggregators ranging from 15% to 35% of the total order value, businesses are giving away a fair chunk of their money and probably well over 50% of their profits, if not more.

 

When you browse the web looking for a viable alternative you get bombarded by dozens of businesses claiming to provide the perfect solution for just £10 to £15 a week with ‘everything’ included, but it appears ‘everything’ isn’t always what it seems. You can easily end up paying 5, or even 10 times the ticket price if you’re not careful.

 

“can easily end up paying 5, or even 10 times the ticket price!”

 

One of the favourite quotes we see on a regular basis is ‘Card Payments Included’ but never any reference to what exactly is included. Does this include the costs of card payments? Or does it just include the ability to pay by card? In all cases we have found it doesn’t include the costs, and usually these costs are over inflated, as much as 3 or 4 percent plus 65 pence per order, and then they take 2 or 3 weeks to pay the funds into your account.

 

For a solution to be a true ‘alternative’ it also needs to deliver on the promise of working for you and your customers, providing your business with a real and noticeable financial saving. We regularly have new customers come to us that have tried many of the other services that fail miserably. The biggest complaint is user adoption. Customers don’t find the App easy to use or it is too different from what they are used to, so they continue to use Just Eat or other online portals, meaning no real savings for the business, and if anything, increased costs.

 

“needs to provide your business with a real and noticeable financial saving”

 

Another common issue we get told about is stability, as an industry we know the weekend is the busiest time, and your own system must be able to stand up to the high demand of a Friday and Saturday night. The cheap systems do not use quality equipment, they break or are too slow and are based on old technology, which, when under load, is prone to fall over and stop working, loosing you orders and destroying any confidence your customers might have in your own service.

 

App4 is a proven solution that has been operating for the last 5 years, with hundreds of business across the UK and Northern Ireland already saving £1000’s in commissions and online ordering fees, every single month. Our system is based on the latest cloud technology that expands and speeds up based on the number of customers using it, the time of day and the day of the week, to make sure it’s always as fast and reliable as it can be.

 

“App4 already provides a proven and trusted solution to hundreds of businesses in the UK and Northern Ireland”

 

We charge a flat fee, that includes the hardware, App and website and also a marketing pack. You will need to pay card fees, direct to WorldPay, who charge a low competitive rate, but they pay all funds direct to your bank, every 2 or 3 days.

 

When it comes to user adoption every business is slightly different, but on average App4 customers see around 50% of their regular customers move across within the first 3 to 4 months, and many go on to move over 75% inside the first year.

 

So, if you are looking for a proven viable alternative to taking your online orders through Just Eat, or any other online ordering platform, then App4 can provide a complete solution, that is already trusted by hundreds of businesses, that are already saving £1000’s a month.

 

Call us on 01332 742514 or click here for a call back